Rice Water Protein Hair Care Bundle
This bundle comes with the following items:
- Rice Water Shampoo
- Rice Water Treatment
- Moisture Milk Conditioner
- Herb Infused Hair Growth Oil
Our Fermented Rice Water Black Soap Shampoo with Ayurvedic Herbs Blend is made specially to cleanse, repair damaged hair, moisturize and aid hair growth. It cleanses hair and scalp without stripping your natural hair oil.
This shampoo is has a medium consistency and a little goes a long way. It contains organic raw black soap, fermented rice water, Ayurvedic herb blends and essential oils for your hair health.
1. Wet your hair and apply the shampoo to your hair and scalp
2. Massage gently and leave on hair for about 5-10mins.
3. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water and follow up with the rice water treatment. leave the treatment in your hair for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Once all the treatment is out follow up with our moisture milk conditioner. Leave the conditioner in for 20 minutes and rinse will. This moisture milk conditioner can also be used as protein free deep conditioner. Apply to hair using a shower cap and sit under the dryer for 25- 35 minutes. If no heat is available you can also follow these directions and tie your hair with a towel for 60 minutes. Rinse with warm water and style as usual.
The hair growth oil can be used anytime of the day. It can be used as a pre-poo, hot oil treatment, or dry scalp treatment which will promote hair growth.
Perfect for all hair types. Great for hair loss, excess shedding, itchy scalp and damaged hair.
Fermented rice water has been used for ages. The Yao ethnic women from the village of Huangluo in China is a testament to this tradition. With their average hair length of about 6 feet, these women made it to the Guinness Book of World Records as the “world’s longest hair village”. Plus these women do not have grey hair till the late 80s. The Yao women believe that the fermented rice water, which they use to cleanse their hair, is what helps to keeps their hair long, dark and clean. Rice water enables these women to de-tangle and manage their long hair.
Rice water contains inositol, a carbohydrate that helps strengthen elasticity and reduce surface friction.
Tea tree oil can take care of common hair issues such as dandruff and hair loss, as it is an excellent natural alternative to many chemicals most people prefer to use tea tree oil as their first treatment option.
Peppermint Oil can help to stimulate hair growth, as it increases the blood circulation around the region it has been applied—in this instance the scalp.
Lavender oil can help speed up hair growth. It also contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that can improve scalp health.
Aloe vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair. Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel. Both of these components can keep your hair from falling out.